Colonoscopy Cost in Kolkata
Colonoscopy is a diagnostic procedure to examine your lower GI tract, specifically the large intestine, which includes your colon, rectum, and anus. It is a kind of endoscopy where a small tube with a camera at one end is inserted into the body part to be assessed. As one of the most commonly performed tests, colonoscopy is not a very expensive test. However, the cost of colonoscopy can be more than routine blood tests.
Are you searching for an affordable colonoscopy test in Kolkata? Quadra is your destination! Since day one, our mission has been to provide affordable and accessible diagnostic services to everyone.
As providers of top-quality diagnostic services in Kolkata since 1999, we are trusted by patients and doctors for early detection and routine assessment of various health conditions, including gastrointestinal diseases. Besides colonoscopy, our GI diagnostic services include endoscopy, capsule endoscopy, endoscopic banding, sigmoidoscopy, argon plasma coagulation (APC), foreign body extraction, and polypectomy.
Why Colonoscopy is Needed
You may be recommended to undergo a colonoscopy if you present any of the following conditions:
- You suffer from intestinal problems such as:
- Abdominal pain
- Rectal bleeding
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), like ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease
- Unexpected weight loss
- You are 45 years old and older and are at a statistically greater risk of developing colorectal cancer.
- You have a personal or family history of adenomatous polyps in the colon. If you or anyone in your family has been diagnosed with polyps or cancer previously, your doctor may recommend this procedure as a screening for any occurrence of the polyps.
- You experience any of the colon cancer symptoms and have tested positive in the Faecal Immunochemical Test (FIT) that detects hidden blood in your stool.
Factors that Impact Colonoscopy Prices in Kolkata
Are you in two minds about getting a colonoscopy test in Kolkata? Here’s a list of factors that typically affect the cost of coloscopy:
- Location or area of the facility
- Type of facility—whether it’s a diagnostic laboratory or hospital
- Type of test—diagnostic (only identifying the problem) or therapeutic (where the doctor takes action during the procedure)
- Qualification and experience of the doctor
- Admission and consultation fees
- The patient’s medical condition and age
- Patient’s insurance coverage
- Type of anaesthesia
- Type of room
Additional tests such as biopsy or excision of polyps
Experience the Best Colonoscopy in Kolkata
If you or your loved one has been prescribed a colonoscopy test, you’d want to choose the best facility. Here are a few signs that you’re in good hands:
- A reputed colonoscopy diagnostic laboratory will educate you about hydration and dietary and medication adjustments to ensure a smooth preparation.
- They have staff who explain the procedure and reconfirm your medical history before the procedure. They will also notify if any additional tests may occur during the procedures.
3. Their friendly and caring staff will monitor you while you take a few hours to recover from the anaesthesia.
4. A good facility enables the entire procedure, including the admission and consultation fees, at an affordable price.
5. The test results are accurate, and the doctor discusses them with you, including any next steps.
Quadra ticks off all these boxes and more!
Why Choose Quadra for Colonoscopy in Kolkata?
At Quadra, we possess world-class facilities to care for our patients from the moment they walk through our doors. Our doctors and staff boast of years of experience in gastroenterology. We pride ourselves in utilizing state-of-the-art equipment to produce highly accurate and timely results for eight major gastroenterology tests.
Call us today at 9830777574 / 9830777685 to book a colonoscopy test in Kolkata, available at any of our four branches.
Want to get your exact colonoscopy test price in Kolkata? Click here to send us a WhatsApp message, and we will get back to you immediately!