Affordable FNAC Test in Kolkata
If you need an FNAC test at the best price in Kolkata, reach out to us at Quadra!
At Quadra, we are on a mission to make diagnostic services available and accessible to everyone. Our facilities are equipped with sophisticated instruments handled by trained and experienced staff. We have a comprehensive range of offerings in our radiology department which has witnessed consistent growth and updating since its establishment in 1999.
Why is an FNAC test needed?
Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC) test is a simple and minimally invasive procedure that enables sampling of matter from neck swellings, cysts, or lesions in the neck, breast, or head areas. The procedure involves using a needle guided by ultrasonography of the body part to reach the lesion and extract a sample. It is usually conducted in the outpatient department and does not require elaborate equipment or preparation.
You may be recommended an FNAC test for one or more of the following observations:
- abnormal mass in the head
- lump in breasts
- persistent neck swellings
- lesions in thyroid and salivary glands
- internal cysts
- granulomatous lymphadenitis
- non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- transmissible spongiform encephalopathies
- Any other symptoms suggesting cancer
FNAC Test Price in Kolkata
While the FNAC test is typically available at low cost, there are a few factors that determine its price. Here’s a quick list—
- Kind of FNAC test
- Body area to be tested
- Type of anaesthetic used
- Quality of laboratory
- Quality of testing equipment—needle, ultrasonography equipment, stain used
- Qualifications and experience of the pathologist
- Location of facility
- Consultation fee
Other Factors Besides FNAC Test Cost When Choosing a FNAC Test Centre in Kolkata
A good FNAC test ensures that both the sampling procedure and the laboratory testing are conducted efficiently. Here are a few features that distinguish a reputed FNAC test facility from others:
- The FNAC test does not require special preparation, except the avoidance of smoking and alcohol. The staff from a reputed facility will ensure that you are aware of the requirements.
- An experienced team will ask you for details of your medical history, especially if you are on any supplements or medication for blood thinning or clotting.
- They will also confirm that you have all the previous medical reports, such as blood tests, MRI tests, CT scans, or USG tests.
- The equipment used is of top quality and the testing environment is hygienic.
- The test results will be communicated to you in a timely fashion, and they will be accurate and reliable.
If you would like to experience such a smooth FNAC test at economical rates, contact us at Quadra today!
What Makes Quadra the Best Destination for the FNAC Test in Kolkata?
Quadra boasts of cutting-edge technology and sophisticated equipment to enable a hassle-free diagnostic experience for all. We strive toward continual improvement via regular training and upskilling of our staff. Our radiology department comprises highly qualified doctors with extensive experience. The ultrasonography unit in the radiology department was established in 1999 and has been responsible for several simple as well as advanced tests.
For more information on the best FNAC test cost in Kolkata, call us today at 03366012345/03349508000.
You can also click here to send us a message on our WhatsApp number!