Get the Best FNAC Test in Kolkata
FNAC stands for Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology. It is an ultrasonography (USG)-guided procedure used to sample abnormal masses detected in the neck, head, or breast. Performed as an outpatient procedure, the FNAC test is a relatively simple method for cancer diagnosis to differentiate between benign and malignant nature. Its key advantages are minimal invasion, rapidity, reliability, and low cost, in addition to high efficiency and accuracy.
With a full range of the most advanced diagnostic and imaging services in the city, along with an esteemed list of experienced consultant doctors on our panel, we at Quadra proudly stand as your trusted partner in healthcare.
Are you searching for an affordable FNAC test in Kolkata? Quadra is the place to go!
Quadra is known for its top-notch facilities and an efficient and trained staff. We have a wide range of diagnostic services accessible at any of our four branches at an affordable cost. Our radiology department offers ten invasive testing procedures, one of which is the USG FNAC test.
What is an FNAC Test used for?
A doctor will usually recommend you get an FNAC test done if you present one or more of the following symptoms:
- swellings in the neck region
- lump in breasts
- abnormal masses in the head
- lesions in salivary and thyroid glands
- diseases of lymph nodes such as granulomatous lymphadenitis, lymphoma, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- transmissible spongiform encephalopathies
- internal cysts
- inflammatory diseases
It is used for sampling of body fluid, chorionic villus, breast abscess, seroma, and breast cyst. The samples are then sent to the laboratory for testing.
Things to Expect from the Best FNAC Centres in Kolkata
The FNAC test is a quick procedure that involves inserting a thin, hollow needle into the mass using an ultrasound to visualize the mass and facilitate the movement of the needle. The entire procedure requires about 30 minutes. The sample is then sent to the laboratory for analysis. It typically does not require significant preparation. Here are a few aspects to identify a good
FNAC test facility in Kolkata:
- You will be educated about the details of the procedure beforehand, although it does not require any preparation or diet adjustments, except avoiding alcohol and smoking.
- The staff will ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the equipment and the location of the testing.
- You will be asked about your medication history, especially if there is a history of blood clotting or blood thinners.
- A reputed facility will have a systematic approach to the procedure.
- The FNAC test results of the sample will be accurate and delivered on time.
Quadra is well-equipped for such a dedicated service!
Unparalleled Diagnostic Capabilities
At Quadra, we pride ourselves on possessing the top-of-the-line ultrasonography equipment for a smooth FNAC test experience. Our doctors are highly qualified with years of experience. Since 1999, our radiology department has undergone regular upgrades with the inclusion of highly sophisticated machines to aid several major diagnostic services. The ultrasonography unit alone encompasses more than 20 individual testing procedures, including USG FNAC tests.
Call us today at 03366012345/03349508000 to book an FNAC test in Kolkata.
You can also send us a WhatsApp message for a quick quote!